An eyewitness who happened to be present at the time the unfortunate incident happen to Kodak has given an account of how the video vixen died from electrocution.

Kodak
Kodak

Kodak died of electrocution while charging her phone at the Omole Estate home of music video director Clarence Peters.

She was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital in the neighborhood where she was confirmed dead.

An eyewitness who was present at the moment she died gave an account as seen below.

“Note, her phone doesn’t have a pouch, she wasn’t wearing slippers and she was sweating on her palms. She was sitting on the floor. Where she saw was on the entrance and the door is a slide. U know where the slide door is fixed the railings is made of iron and her thigh was on it.

“The moment the current pass through to her hands and went through her body then she tried throwing the phone. That was when we noticed the phone fell on her chest and burnt her chest leaving on her skin the scale of a burnt pressing iron. At this point we had a faint sound from her slowly lying her back to the ground.

“U know she’s a lovely queen. We had thought she was making a selfie video all this while until we saw smoke from her chest. Immediately we called for help, they brought her out and we start blowing air for ventilation”.

Author

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It