Famous Nigerian rapper and actor, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz the bahd guy has finally reveal his relationships and s*xual life.
The Yoruba born rapper who had an “ask me any question” section with his followers on his Instagram live tonight on 2nd of April, 2020 (around 9:40pm to 10:30pm) opened up when popular actress, Toyin Abraham and other called in.
- “Being Nigerian Means Once You Get Out You Have To Be Ready For Violence” – Singer, Temmie Ovwasa
- “Women Are Humans Not Robots” – Actress, Mary Njoku To Those Expecting Women To Do Everything
- “My Conversion Back To Christ Was Ordained By God” – Singer, Chidinma Ekile Reveals
- Lizzy Anjorin’s Husband, Lawal Publicly Called Out For Refusing To Send Money To His Kids, Ex-wife
- Davido’s Daughter, Imade Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Beauty Soap Company
Toyin Abraham asked him if he was in any relationship and who particularly is girlfriend. Falz replied, affirming he isn’t in a relationship and he doesn’t have a girlfriend presently. He was further quizzed if he was gay. Falz opened up saying He is NOT gay and he aslo has a lady (woman) he sleeps with.
Toyin Abraham asked him to the reveal name of the lady, but Falz opted to take a shot of gin instead of revealing the identity of the girl he is currently sleeping with.
Another followers asked him if he likes “69”, the lawyer replied saying he loves “69” “depending on the setting”.
Another follower, a male asked him a really deep question, if he “would kiss a guy”. Falz replied with a visibly irritated face saying he would not kiss a guy, and he wonders why the question was coming from a guy.