The COVID-19 is exponentially spreading through the cities of Nigeria. As at Monday, 30th March, 2020 twenty new cases of the Coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria. This has increased the total number of recorded cases to one hundred and thirty one (131) with two deaths.
With todays’ 20 reported cases, 13 was recorded in Lagos, 4 in FCT, 2 in Kaduna and 1 in Oyo State.
- Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Allegedly Killing Another Foreigner In Libya
- Where Una Dey See This Money” – Davido Cries Out
- Dic-tocurrency” – Reactions As Lost But Found Wallet Contains 10 Condoms And No Money At All (Video)
- Actress, Doris Ogala Slams Colleague Rita Edochie For Condemning Ada Jesus To Death
- What Would You Like Me To Change – Nkechi Blessing Asks As She Celebrates Her 1.9M Followers
The table below gives the breakdown of the COVID-19 reported cases according to the States in Nigeria.
As at 9:00 peon 30th March, there are 131 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria with 2 deaths. Lets do well to stop the spread by following the 7 self-isolation precautional measures.
Keep following The African Media to get the updates on the Coronavirus daily.