The COVID-19 is exponentially spreading through the cities of Nigeria. As at Monday, 30th March, 2020 twenty new cases of the Coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria. This has increased the total number of recorded cases to one hundred and thirty one (131) with two deaths.
With todays’ 20 reported cases, 13 was recorded in Lagos, 4 in FCT, 2 in Kaduna and 1 in Oyo State.
- Former VP Atiku’s Daughter Hunts For Job On Social Media
- Delta State Police Command Denies Its Officers’ Involvement In The Killing Of A Woman And A Child In Warri
- Lovely Photos Of BBNaija’s Nengi and Comedian Sydney Talker Secret Wedding
- Gospel Artiste Gets Ordained As 30GB Pastor After Church Council Suspend Him As An Evangelist
- ABU Security Arrested ‘In Link’ With Kidnapping Of Lecturers
The table below gives the breakdown of the COVID-19 reported cases according to the States in Nigeria.
As at 9:00 peon 30th March, there are 131 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria with 2 deaths. Lets do well to stop the spread by following the 7 self-isolation precautional measures.
Keep following The African Media to get the updates on the Coronavirus daily.