Charcoal Fumes Kills Lady And Her House Help In Anambra State.

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have reportedly died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State due to charcola fumes.

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have reportedly died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State due to charcola fumes.

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her house boy, Chikamso, 12, have reportedly died in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State due to charcoal fumes.

Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather, leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation, hence the death from carbon monoxide poisoning.

READ ALSO  Kiddwaya On His Knees As He Begs Erica To Give Him A Son (Video)
Author

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It
%d bloggers like this: