Bola Tinubu Speaks On Lekki Toll Gate Massacre,Denies Involvement (Video)

Bola Tinubu Speaks On Lekki Toll Gate Massacre,Denies Involvement (Video)

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied the allegation that he ordered military to attack peaceful protesters in Lagos.

THEAFRICANMEDIA reports that Bola Tinubu made the denial in a chat with angry callers.

APC leader Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu while in far away France in a phone conversation denied ordering the military to attack the peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll gate .

The youths are not buying his lies because everyone knows he is still the governor of Lagos state by proxy and it is believed he is behind the genocide massacre of the youths on Tuesday evening at the Lekki toll gate which happened 20:10:20.

Meanwhile Nigerians have continue to rain curses on the politician and everyone involved in the unfortunate mass killing of the peaceful protesters.

Reactions From Twitter

“Blood cries out✊. Their End will be in scorching pain. Except blood urine.. but if blood is blood.. it’ll take vengeance. Bola Tinubu and his cohorts will remain in Darkness all the days of their life.” one Tolani wrote

“If he thinks his kids are safe and out of the country wherever his children and grandchildren are in this life and world dey will die by gun shot and stray bullets in Jesus Name Amen…evil pple..like we don’t know he’s responsible him and Buhari…” One Eniola wrote

“”Let his days be few:and let another take his office..let his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.let his children be continually vagabonds and beg.. let them seek their bread out of desolate places” (psalms 109.8-10)” One Tomilerin wrote

“God will surely judge who ever has hand in the killing of Nigerian youth, their generation unborn will pay for this, the air, water, land , sun, moon and stars will continue to work against them, they w no know peace. Heaven will rage war against them and there generations.” one Elizabeth wrote

Prior to the Lekki Toll Gate massacre, Tinubu showered praises on the Nigerian youths for the level of organisation has so far gone into the END SARS protests, saying it showed a new level of consciousness that could strengthen Nigeria’s democracy.

Tinubu, in a statement on Monday, said the protests, which had gone on for 12 days, were justified.

Tinubu however said the protesters must admit that the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had “acted with commendable dispatch by not only scrapping SARS but also accepting the five-point demand that triggered the protests.”

THEAFRICANMEDIA

Facebook Comments
Author

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It