Lagos is leading the COVID-19 cases table with 61% of all cases recorded in Nigeria. Nigeria’s business hub of urban center is at the middle of the country’s coronavirus combat. urban center has the very be strange of confirmed cases (as at March 29) and also the government has continued to roll out multiple measures to arrest and handle this pandemic disease.
Lagos has within the past weeks suspended colleges across the state – be they public or non-public, seventieth of governmentemployees were asked to remainreception last week with the foremost recent move being a week’s closure of outlets and markets.
The state, with a population of over twenty million, has conjointly been a significant beneficiary of coronavirus intervention funds. Governor cake Jide Sawo-Olu late last week declared a input package to profit poor folks.
You might be interested in these trending posts:
- Hushpuppi Is Not A Fraudster – Lawyer Says
- Panel Probes Magu Over Alleged Ownership Of Dubai Properties
- ‘I Love You My Brother’- Cubana Priest Tears Up As He Speaks to Davido In New Video
- Hushpuppi’s Fraudulent Saga Has Tarnished Nigeria’s image – Nigerian govt
- Footballer, Farid El Melali ‘Arrested For Masturbating In Public
The African Media canplace a special spotlight on urban center and major coronavirus developments returning from the state. Our main Federal Republic of Nigeria COVID-19 updates page is additionallyobtainable.