BBNAIJA Dorathy Bachor Biography,Wiki,Age,Parents,Career And Education All You Need To Know About Her
Dorathy Bachor is an entrepreneur and reality tv star from Delta State, Nigeria best know for appearing in Big Brother Naija reality competition in 2020.
Dorathy Bachor owns a personal shopper and procurement business called Shop For Me. She rose to limelight in July 2020 after appearing on Big Brother Naija and becoming a fan favorite with her fans referring to themselves as “Dorathians.”
She went to Lagos State Model School, Igbokuta. Dorathy Bachor lost her father at the age of 14 on November 2, 2010. She went further and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) in 2016.
Dorothy Bachor Wiki
- Dorathy’s full name is Dorathy Bachor Lynda.
- Dorathy Bachor graduated in accounting from Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) in 2016.
- Dorothy Bachor is the CEO of her Shop For Me, Nigeria brand.
- Dorothy was born in 1996.
- Dorathy Bachor is originally from Delta State but lives in Lagos.
- Dorothy is a graduate of Lagos Model State University, Igbokuta.
- Dorathy Bachor lost her father when she was 14 years old.
- Dorathy Bachor lost her father on November 2, 2010, at 2:37 p.m.
Dorothy BBNaija Parents
She was born to Mr. and Mrs. Bachor. Sadly, she lost her father at the age of 14 on November 2, 2010.
Dorothy BBNaija Age
Dorathy Bachor was born in 1996 (her age in 2020 is 24 years).
She prefers to keep it out of media for the time been. However this article will be updated once she reveals it.
Dorathy BBnaija Net Worth
According to overview, reports, and net worth calculators, Dorathy BBNaija was worth $ 5,000 before the Bbnaija event in 2020. Her net worth is reviewed to increase after her stay in Big Brother Naija house.
Interview with BBNaija
What new habits or skills did you acquire during the blockade? I can sleep for more than four hours. I also discovered the ability to adapt quickly to a new environment.
What are your words for life? Don’t let anyone see you reach out.
What is your most significant success? SHOPFORME – the largest procurement company in Nigeria … Amen.