The COVID-19 is exponentially spreading through the cities of Nigeria. As at Monday, 30th March, 2020 twenty new cases of the Coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria. This has increased the total number of recorded cases to one hundred and thirty one (131) with two deaths.
With todays’ 20 reported cases, 13 was recorded in Lagos, 4 in FCT, 2 in Kaduna and 1 in Oyo State.
- Antonio Conte ‘ready to talk’ with Manchester Utd board about Ole Gunnar’s Replacement
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ‘faces Man Utd sack by Club Owners before Tottenham clash
- From Hospital Bed, Rio Raises Four Man Utd Questions For Ole
- Manchester United legend, Rio Ferdinand hospitalised with undisclosed medical issue
- Brother of Kelvin hit back hard at Cubana Chief Priest, See Video
The table below gives the breakdown of the COVID-19 reported cases according to the States in Nigeria.
As at 9:00 peon 30th March, there are 131 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria with 2 deaths. Lets do well to stop the spread by following the 7 self-isolation precautional measures.
Keep following The African Media to get the updates on the Coronavirus daily.