COVID-19 updates in Nigeria reported by The African Media. Follow us on Facebook. As at 29th March, 2020, the total cases confirmed by the NCDC was one hundred and eleven (111) cases with one death recorded.
Fourteen (14) new cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) have been reported in Nigeria. Among the fourteen (14) new cases, nine (9) was recored in Lagos and 5 in FCT.
- Antonio Conte ‘ready to talk’ with Manchester Utd board about Ole Gunnar’s Replacement
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ‘faces Man Utd sack by Club Owners before Tottenham clash
- From Hospital Bed, Rio Raises Four Man Utd Questions For Ole
- Manchester United legend, Rio Ferdinand hospitalised with undisclosed medical issue
- Brother of Kelvin hit back hard at Cubana Chief Priest, See Video
As at 9:30 pm on 29th March, the following are the States who have recorded cases of COVID-19:
Lagos has the highest cases recorded with 68 cases followed by Abuja FCT with 21 cases and Oyo with 7 cases.